Protect Yourself from the Cost of an HMRC Investigation
At Stevens & Willey we can provide you with a Tax Investigation Service to protect you from the costs that may arise as a result of a Tax or VAT Enquiry from HMRC.
An investigation could cost you money even if you’ve done nothing wrong and anyone can be selected: a business, a director or an individual tax payer.
The Tax Investigation we can provide is an all-embracing Policy that provides you with the ultimate protection.
The service covers up to the equivalent of £100,000 towards our professional fees resulting from an HMRC Enquiry.
Any compliance check started by HMRC regarding your compliance with:
- Income Tax and/or Corporation Tax Self-Assessment
- National Insurance
- Construction Industry
- National Minimum Wage or Gift Aid Legislation and Regulations and;
- Any consequent dispute with HMRC after the issue of an assessment, computation of liabilities, written decision, notice of VAT civil penalty or notice of underpayment of the National Minimum Wage.
- Inheritance Tax enquiries
- Child Tax Credit enquiries
- A compliance check carried out under HMRC Code of Practice 8 (provided fraud is disproved).
Peace of Mind
Included as part of the Tax Investigation Service is comprehensive access to the Employment Law, Health and Safety and HR expertise, all at no cost to you.
You’ll gain valuable access to highly experienced consultants who can provide you with their guidance and knowledge on a wide variety of subjects and issues.
To find out more, Please visit our portal page by clicking the link below.
Stevens & Willey is supported by Croner Taxwise Limited – the market leading Tax Investigation Insurance provider in the UK.