Stevens & Willey can advise you regarding the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating your business and on the initial setting up of a limited company, including the purchase of a ready formed company “off the shelf”.
We can subsequently deal with the day to day statutory compliance issues, which include:
- The provision of your company’s Registered Office address.
- Dealing with filing requirements for the allotment and issue of shares, appointments and changes in Directors and the Company Secretary, changes in accounting period end dates and the registered office address, etc.
- Assisting with changes in share capital and the creation of new classes of shares and amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Reviewing, updating and filing online the company’s Annual Return.
- The preparation of minutes for all General and Directors’ meetings and the maintenance of your company’s statutory records.
- The submission of the company’s annual Corporation Tax Return and accounts to HM Revenue & Customs within the statutory time limit.
- Filing a copy of the company’s annual accounts with the Registrar of Companies within the statutory time limit.
Finally, we can advise on and deal with the winding up and striking off of a company in the most tax efficient and cost effective manner.